£300 million sanctioned + Transfer Targets identified – Chelsea rolling early this summer!
Chelsea is rolling back into the transfer town in style this summer. If the latest news coming out of Stamford Bridge is to be believed, Chelsea is preparing a £300 overhaul. It is not only that but the player targets have also been identified.
The Blues are in need of a major summer squad overhaul with head coach Frank Lampard reportedly ready to axe 8 players from the squad. Lampard has also already secured the signing of Ajax star Hakim Ziyech for £33.7 million. So who are the five players who might be joining the Stamford Bridge revolution in summer 2020?
- Jan Oblak – The Atletico Madrid goalkeeper is in high demand and is one of the best in the world and Chelsea are preparing a player (Kepa) plus cash deal for him.
- Ben Chilwell – The Leicester City defender is on the cards of many teams and with Chelsea looking to sell both Marcos Alonso and Emerson Palmieri, the England left-back is a priority signing for the Blues.
- Dayot Upamecano – The Ligue 1 centre back is being chased by Arsenal as well but we can trust Roman to outbid the Gunners after being out of the market for one year.
- Timo Werner – He is close to signing a deal with the Reds but Werner’s deal is not yet done. Chelsea can still convince him otherwise and the cards are in their hands since Werner can be guaranteed way more game time than what he will get in Liverpool.
- Jadon Sancho – The big fish is in the market and many clubs want him. Sancho is a boyhood Chelsea fan and the chance to play with his England team-mates like Callum Hudson-Odoi, Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount and more might sway his decision in favor of the Blues!
See More: Top 10 Current Chelsea Transfer Targets