Everton Players Salaries 2023 – Everton players salary and wages per week 2023/2024!
Everton Players Salaries 2023? What are the Everton FC Players Weekly Wages 2023/24? Which Everton players salaries are the highest? Have you ever thought of finding out the list of Everton player salaries? Well, if you have then worry not because we have prepared a list of the Everton Players Salaries 2023 and the full details about Everton players salaries and contracts. Watch & Bet Here =>
Everton Football Club is a Premier League club based in Merseyside, England. They have been in the Premier League ever since it began and have never had trouble surviving in the league. Other than the top 6, they are one of the best teams in the league and have some fantastic players. Through their recent investments, the Toffees have gathered together a great set of players. Here, we look at the Everton FC Players Salaries 2023.
Everton salary for new players and signings – arrivals 2023/24
Everton has signed a host of new players in the 2023 summer window.
|Player||Age||From Club||Transfer Fee|
|Arnaut Danjuma||26||Villarreal||Loan fee: €3.00m|
|Ashley Young||38||Aston Villa||free transfer|
|Jack Harrison||26||Leeds||loan transfer|
Everton Weekly Wages 2023/24 Information & Contract Details
Everton Football Club’s nicknames are The Toffees. There are several explanations for how this name came to be adopted with the best-known being that there was a business in Everton village, between Everton Brow and Brow Side, named Mother Noblett’s, which was a toffee shop that sold sweets including the Everton Mint.
The traditional rivals of Everton are Liverpool, who, unfortunately, are the bigger club in Merseyside. They have more trophies, more money and better players. When the teams play each other, Everton often lose.
Everton’s home ground is known as Goodison Park. They used to play at Anfield, the current home of Liverpool but had to move out in the 1800s because they couldn’t afford the rent. Goodison Park opened in 1879 and now, it is one of the oldest stadiums in England. The club has already made plans to move to a new stadium near the Liverpool docks, which will hold over 50,000 seats. This is a significant improvement over the current 40,157 capacity of Goodison. Here is a look into Everton’s blueprint of the new up-and-coming home turf –
Everton player salaries and contracts 2023/24 (Weekly Wages)
|Player Name||Age||Weekly Salary||Annual Salary|
Everton Players Salaries 2023/24 Onwards
Take Note: EOC stands for ‘End Of Contract’ and Contracts till 2025 or before.
Everton Transfers 2022 – New Squad Arrivals
Everton have embarked on a heavy spending spree backed by their ambitious owner, Farhad Moshiri. They have accumulated a bunch of quality players and has allowed Marco Silva to pull the strings. Watch & Bet Here =>
The Toffees sacked their manager Ronald Koeman halfway through the 2017/18 season as they were languishing near the bottom of the league. The Toffees appointed Sam Allardyce as manager to get them out of the relegation zone which was a smart move. In summer 2018, Everton sacked Sam Allardyce and hired former Watford manager, Marco Silva.
In last two years, Everton scaked Rafael Benítez and Duncan Ferguson. They showed their faith in former Chelsea manager Frank Lampard in winter 2022.
In summer, Everton signed James Tarkowski from Burnely and it was the only signing for the Toffees. Meanwhile, they lost their key player Raphinha to Spurs.
|Player||Age||From Club||Transfer Fee|
|Amadou Onana||20||LOSC Lille||£31.50m|
|James Garner||21||Man Utd U21||£9.36m|
|Idrissa Gueye||32||Paris SG||£3.60m|
|James Tarkowski||29||Burnley||free transfer|
|Rúben Vinagre||23||Sporting CP||loan transfer|
|Conor Coady||29||Wolves||loan transfer|
|Cenk Tosun||31||Besiktas||free transfer|
|Jonjoe Kenny||25||Hertha BSC||free transfer|
|Dele Alli||26||Besiktas||loan transfer|
|Jean-Philippe Gbamin||26||Trabzonspor||loan transfer|
|João Virgínia||22||SC Cambuur||loan transfer|
|Jarrad Branthwaite||20||PSV Eindhoven||loan transfer|
|Niels Nkounkou||21||Cardiff||loan transfer|
Highest Paid Everton Player – Everton FC Players Salaries 2023
Who is the highest paid Everton Player? Jordan Pickford is Everton’s highest-paid player at £125,000-per-week. He was signed from Sunderlan in a deal worth €30 million. The Englishman is also the first-choice goalkeeper in the England squad. Watch & Bet Here =>
Things You Need To Know About Everton:
- The current Everton team is the most expensive in their history and the wages reflect the size of the club. They are still far from being a completely balanced side but their future looks bright. Maybe they could add a couple of pieces to their current lineup in order to challenge for a Champions League spot.
- What is Seamas Coleman salary?
Coleman salary is €55,000 per week.
- How much does Pickford get paid?
Pickford earns £100,000 per week.
- How much does Yerry Mina earn?
Yerry Mina earns €120,000 per week.
- How much is Everton team worth?
They are worth £442 million.
- How much is Manchester United worth?
They are worth £2 billion.
Other European Teams Salaries and Wage Bills and English teams:
Premier League teams:
- Arsenal Players Salaries 2022
- Chelsea Players Weekly Salary 2022
- Crystal Palace Weekly Salaries 2022
- Everton FC Players Salaries 2022
- Liverpool Players Salaries 2022
- Leicester City Players Salaries 2022
- Manchester City Players Salaries 2022
- Manchester United Player Wages 2022
- Newcastle United Player Wages 2022
- Southampton Player Wages 2022
- Tottenham Hotspur Player Salaries 2022
- West Ham United Player Salaries 2022
La Liga teams:
- Atletico Madrid Players Salaries 2022
- FC Barcelona Players Salaries 2022
- Real Madrid Player Salaries 2022
- Sevilla Players Salaries 2022
Serie A teams:
Ligue 1 teams:
- Borussia Dortmund Players Salaries 2022
- FC Bayern Munich Players Salaries 2022
- FC Schalke Players Salaries 2022
- Highest paid player in Germany
- Borussia Mönchengladbach Players Salaries 2022
Read more about Everton at http://www.evertonfc.com.
Table of Contents