Most Red Cards In Premier League History
Most Red Cards In Premier league History? Which players and Premier League clubs have the most red cards since the Premier League inception in 1992? Well, we will soon find out in the list we have prepared below. There has been a number of send offs in the Premier League considering it’s the most physical football league in the world but we have put all the attention in picking out the most sent of players in the Premier League
Players and Clubs With Most Send offs in The Premier League
Since the start of the Premier League in 1992, just retired Richard Dunne, Arsenal legend Patrick Vieira and Everton’s Duncan Ferguson top the most red cards record in premier league with 8 sending offs each to their name and these are the top three players with the most send offs in the Premier League ever!
Have a look at:
- Most Red Cards In The Premier League 2014/15
- Fastest Red Cards in English Football
- LIST: Which Premier League player got the most yellow and red cards?
Player with most red cards in Premier League since 1992
Who has the most red cards in Premier League history? Here is the list with players with most red cards in Premier League history:
|NO#||Football player||Red cards||Minutes Per Card|
Most red cards in one Premier League game
Most red cards in one Premier League game? Most red cards in a single Premier League game? Most red cards in a Premier League game? Most red cards in a single match are 5 red cards which have happend during 5 games:
- Bradford City (3) vs Crawley Town (2) (27 March 2012) (all after the final whistle)
- Chesterfield (2) vs Plymouth Argyle (3) (22 February 1997)
- Wigan Athletic (1) vs Bristol Rovers (4) (2 December 1997)
- Exeter City (3) vs Cambridge United (2) (23 November 2002)
Most red cards in a career (individual)
Most red cards in a career (individual)? 13, joint record:
- Roy McDonough (Colchester United, Exeter City, Southend United),
- Steve Walsh (Wigan Athletic and Leicester City)
Fastest red card in Premier League history
Fastest red card in Premier League history? Kevin Pressman got a red card after 13 seconds.
- 13 seconds, Kevin Pressman (Sheffield Wednesday v Wolverhampton Wanderers, 13 August 2000)
Fastest red card for a substitute on the field of play: 0 seconds, joint record. Both players came on as a substitute and elbowed/pushed an opponent before the game had been restarted.
- Walter Boyd (Swansea City, 12 March 2000),
- Keith Gillespie (Sheffield United, 20 January 2007)
Clubs With Most Red Cards In Premier League History
Team with most red cards in Premier League history? Which club has the most red cards in the Premier League since 1992? Well, let’s find out.
Everton has received 80 red cards since 1992 meaning they top the list of clubs with the most red cards. Arsenal are second with 79 send offs. Blackburn and Newcastle are in third and fourth respectively with 76 and 75 red cards. Chelsea makes the top 5 with 71 red cards in Premier League since 1992.