Up To £100 In Free BetsNew customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
100 Bet Bundle – Football
1. Open your new account using promo code ZBBC01. New Customers Only.
2. Place 5 single bets of €10 or more.
3. You’ll then receive a €20 free bet. You can do this FIVE times and get a total of €100 in free bets.
Who can take part?
New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland using promo code ZBBC01.
What do I need to do?
– Place 5 x €10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
– Bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion.
What can I win?
– After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you will receive a €20 free bet.
– The process can be repeated up to 5 times. The max bonus available is €100 (5 x €20 free bets)
When will I get my prize?
– Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement.
What else do I need to know?
– You can stake more than €10 but it will only count as one qualifying bet.
– Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
– Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
– Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
– Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
– Only deposits made using Credit/Debit Card or ApplePay are eligible.
– Only one bet per event qualifies.
– Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
– Free bets are valid for 30 days.
Exchange Free 20
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
- Good bonus
- Live streaming
- Costumer support 24/7
- Wide range of markets
- Great variety of products besides sports betting
- Slow response times from the support team
- A bit overwhelming to new players
- Transactions not free of charge for every payment method
- Live horse racing can be viewed only if you bet 2€
Betfair review? What is betfair review? Since its establishment in June 2000, Betfair has become one of the biggest betting sites in the world. Betfair is a very big name in sports betting and offers bets on a variety of sports. When it comes to betting online, betfair is just like what its name sounds.
Betfair offers betting on markets ranging from Sweden, United States to West to New Zealand. This site began in London but today, it is all over the world and sponsors several sports events and football teams. In fact, betfair is the first betting site to sponsor a football team when they sponsored Fulham’s kit for the 2002-03 season.
Betfair has placed a lot of emphasis on football. Betfair has very often given offers and promotions on the biggest matches at national and international levels. Betfair offers a lot of bets and live streaming on the biggest leagues in Europe. We at Silly Season will provide a detailed description of betfair as well as a betfair review.
Betfair offers a lot of bonuses new players. It offers a 100% bonus on bets upto £200 if you commit £10. Another bonus includes a sign up bonus of $500.
Betfair bonus deposit
Betfair has a deposit requirement to be able to take advantage of all bonuses and the minimum amount is £10. You only receive bonus on your first deposit at betfair.
Betfair Bonus Code
All offers at Betfair require you to enter a bonus code or promotional code as they are also called. Regardless of the offer you receive, you must enter the code which is a minus when the betting site has been in progress for a long time. It is not particularly difficult to find the codes as they are always on the promotion pages. Acquisition codes are often the same and are a combination of six letters and sometimes numbers.
Betfair bonus terms and conditions
As always, it is important to read the terms and conditions when using bonuses. Betfair has pretty good rules and requirements, and the most important thing to find out when to play is revenue requirements and what players can not do.
- New customers can get a free bonus while regular customers need to deposit at least £100 for a bonus
- The turnover requirement is 4 times the money
- Only games of 1.60 in odds or more are counted on the turnover requirement
Betfair bonus – no deposit bonus
When it comes to odds and betting, Betfair has three different bonuses. However, the game has no offer without deposit requirements. It is required that you, as a player, deposit at least £10 in their account to get free at the odds site.
Betfair bonus turnover requirement – 4 times
Betfair Sales Requirements? There are many betting companies in the betting market, but few have such good terms and conditions as Betfair. The betting site has a turnover requirement of 4 times while the sum has to be put into play by 1.60. With many other betting companies, the turnover requirement can be 14 times or more and a bet of at least 2.00 in odds, but that’s not the case with Betfair.
The turnover requirements of Betfair’s bonus are among the best in the market and also a big plus in our review.
Betfair on your smartphone
At Betfair you can bet on your computer, smartphone or tablet. You choose what is best for you, but no matter what way you play, you have access to all odds, bets and offers on your computer. Playing via the mobile phone is often easier, especially when it comes to live odds when many sit with the phone in hand and watch the game and therefore you have two ways to play at Betfair on the phone. It is both possible to play through the mobile home page and through the two different apps the game has. The reason is that Betfair offers several different ways to play.
Betfair, unlike any other betting company on the market, has two mobile apps. You have both the traditional betting odds for games and bets on matches and events a new game called Exchange Games.
Both apps can be used on iOS (Apple) and Android.
Betfair live stream – live stream and betting on world-class sports!
Betfair does not just play sports from all over the world. Here, you can place bets and watch live streaming of the match simultaneously. Betfair offers live stream from, among other things, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A and FA Cup when it comes to football. It also offers live stream for tennis, basketball and a lot of other sports.
Not many companies provide the privilege of placing bets while watching live streaming of a match. However, Betfair provides this privilege and you can use it on your computer, mobile or tablet.
Betfair live betting – bet during matches
Live odds and live betting are for those who want a little more excitement in their gambling while watching the game. You can play everything from who makes first goals, who will do the next goal and how many goals will be scored in the match. Betfair is one of the few companies in the betting market that offer this privilege both before and during the match.
Betfair betting exchange
At Betfair you will find the Game Exchange tab which is a brand new way of playing odds and sports. Here it works almost just like normal odds, but you play against others. The more people who participate and play the bigger the winnings are paid to the winners. Here’s a video about how it works:
Betfair – Acca Edge
Another feature that Betfair has is Acca Edge. This works as regular betting but is good for those who like to place bets on multiple matches. Here, you can place bets on three matches or more and if you’re wrong with a match, you’ll get back your bet, in cash!
Betfair Virtual Sports – Place bets on virtual matches
It is becoming increasingly common for betting companies to offer bets on virtual sports. Virtual sports involve games on the run or their matches are not going true. It is a computer that determines how the game ends but you see it live in 3D on the website. Football, cycling, horses and motorsport are just a few of the sports you can play on under the tab and it means you can play at any time during the 365 days of the year, even if there is no match that is determined in reality!
Offers and promotions at Betfair
As mentioned earlier, Betfair has good deals and promotions when it comes to new members. This company has everything from deposit bonus to free bet for new players but there are also new welcome offers every now and then. For big matches, Betfair usually has increased odds of 7-9 times the money for the best team.
It also shows other offers for new members, but for existing members, it’s not as fun. It’s not very often that Betfair has an offer for already registered customers, something they should think about.
Betfair deposit and withdrawals
Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Neteller, PayPal, ClickandBuy and Moneybookers
Below you will find advantages and disadvantages as well as our Betfair review.
- Quick page – On Betfair’s website, it’s very easy to navigate. The design is very basic which means there are no redundant colorful banners or anything else that can be annoying sometimes.
- Welcome Bonus – Betfair may not have the highest bonus among betting sites. However, the welcome bonus at Betfair has at least a low turnover requirement. On most other pages, the player needs to convert his deposit plus bonus around ten or fifteen times, here you only need to do it four times.
- Livestream – Being able to watch and bet during the match is a very big plus. Betfair is one of those betting websites with live streaming. The service also works very smoothly as you do not have to have two windows open to do both things.
Like any other betting site, betfair has its fair share of disadvantages
- Customer Support – The text “help” is located at the bottom of the page. Many sites have other better methods of customer services.
This betting site is owned by Paddy Power Betfair.
License: Government of Gibraltar & that of the Malta Gaming Authority
Company Address: Paddy Power Betfair, Belfield Office Park, Beaver Row, Clonskeagh, Dublin 4
Our Betfair Review
We now come to the Betfair review . When it comes to the design on the page it’s easy to handle and it’s easy to get around between the different tabs. The colors orange and black go well together and give the site a good aesthetic value.
Betfair provides plenty of betting offers for different matches. However, a minus is that you do not have many options per match. While competitors have odds on all possible markets, the offers are limited at Betfair.
The fact that Betfair has two mobile apps for gaming on your mobile is both good and bad. The most popular are the usual bets and of course they have their own app. Then there is also the Game Exchange, which is a chapter by itself.
Overall, Betfair is a good betting site, but it still needs to better in certain aspects to be one of the best.