Advertisement

Heynckes speaks about Vidal’s future

Arturo Vidal has been linked with a move away from the Alinnaz Arena as Anotino Conte is keen on acquiring the services of the midfielder.

It was believed that Chelsea had offered £33m for the Chilean to Bayern Munich for Vidal to bring him to the Stamford Bridge in this month.

In the last couple days, Conte said, “I’d always want him (Vidal) with me.”

However, Jupp Heynckes has said that there has been no offer for Vidal so far. He has also ruled out the possibility of selling the 30-year-old this month.

Also Read: Huge blow for Chelsea in £50 million superstar chase

“There’s no contact between Chelsea and Bayern,” he told a news conference on Saturday.

“We won’t sell Arturo Vidal or any other player during the winter market.

Also Read: James provides an update on his future

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *