Chelsea v Arsenal: Predictions and Preview
Team News, Predictions, Previews, Live free streams and Starting Line-ups for the Premier League clash between Chelsea v Arsenal
Current league leaders Chelsea will look to build a new winning streak as they meet Arsenal at Stamford Bridge on Feb. 4th, Saturday, Kick-off 12.30pm
Here is our preview and predictions for the upcoming Premier League game Chelsea v Arsenal at Stamford Bridge on Feb. 4th, Saturday, Kick-off 12.30pm
DON’T MISS: 5/1 Chelsea to beat Arsenal =>
Chelsea v Arsenal: Game facts
- Chelsea’s 3-0 defeat to Arsenal in September was their heaviest against them since April 1997 (also 3-0).
- The last Chelsea manager to fail to win either of his first two league games against the Gunners was Jose Mourinho in 2004/05.
- Arsene Wenger has lost his last four league games at Stamford Bridge. The only away ground where he’s lost more in succession is Old Trafford (2009-2013).
- Arsenal scored more goals in the first half against Chelsea in their last Premier League meeting than they had in their previous nine clashes with the Blues.
- The Gunners have had three players sent off in their last three Premier League games at Stamford Bridge (Gabriel, Santi Cazorla and Kieran Gibbs).
- Diego Costa has scored in two of his four league games against Arsenal.
|Free Live stream + Money Back||Enhanced Odds + Free bets
||Enhanced Odds + Free bets
|+ £30 free bets||+100 % Profit Boost||+£50 free bets
|CLAIM HERE!||CLAIM HERE!||CLAIM HERE!|
Chelsea v Arsenal – TV channel, time, date, odds and recent meetings
What time is Chelsea v Arsenal on?, what TV channel is Chelsea v Arsenal on?
When is the Chelsea v Arsenal game?
The game is on Feb. 4th, Saturday, Kick-off 12.30pm
What TV channel is Chelsea v Arsenal on? How to watch to the match.
The game will be available to watch live on TV, you can watch the match for free here
Gameweek 24: Chelsea v Arsenal Team News 2017
Chelsea Football Club Team News
Conte has no injury concerns. His only dilemma might be to recall Pedro in the lineup instead Willian.
Arsenal Team News
Aaron Ramsey is ruled out with the calf injury he suffered against Watford and should be replaced with Oxlade-Chamberlain following his impressive performance against Southampton in the FA Cup. Theo Walcott should be in the right wing and Alexis Sanchez as the only forward, instead Olivier Giroud who got replaced at the halftime against Watford.
Chelsea predicted line up vs Arsenal
Chelsea predicted line up vs Arsenal: Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill; Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Pedro, Costa, Hazard.
Arsenal predicted line up vs Chelsea
Arsenal predicted line up vs Chelsea: Cech; Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscienly, Monreal; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin; Walcott, Ozil, Iwobi; Sanchez.
Head-to-head in Chelsea v Arsenal last five meetings
|26 Apr 2015||Arsenal v Chelsea||D||0-0||Premier League|
|02 Aug 2015||Arsenal v Chelsea||L||1-0||FA Community Shield|
|19 Sep 2015||Chelsea v Arsenal||W||2-0||Premier League|
|24 Jan 2016||Arsenal v Chelsea||W||0-1||Premier League|
|24 Sep 2016||Arsenal v Chelsea||L||3-0||Premier League|
Chelsea vs Arsenal predictions & betting tips
Here are our Chelsea vs Arsenal score predictions and betting tips:
Chelsea vs Arsenal score prediction
Chelsea vs Arsenal score prediction: Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal
Lawro’s and Merson’s Chelsea vs Arsenal Score predictions
Here are Lawro’s and Merson’s score prediction for Chelsea vs Arsenal game:
Lawro’s prediction: 3-0
Merson‘s prediction: 2-0
What are the odds for Chelsea v Arsenal?
Premier League Bonus Offers Gameweek 24
Here are some Premier League bonus offers for Gameweek 24:
- Opening Bonus – claim your 100% Deposit Bonus. T&Cs apply. Join Now =>
- Euro Soccer Bonus – chance to earn a bonus up to 100% on your accumulators. Claim Now =>
- Bore Draw, Money Back – get your money back if the game finishes 0-0. Claim Now =>
- Each-way Goalscorer – an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match – if your player scores at any time during the game bet365 will pay you out! Claim Now =>