Who will win Champions League 2022 odds? Champions League winner odds and predictions 2021/22?
Who will win Champions League 2022? Champions League winner 2021/22 odds? If you want to know who the bookies have as favourite to win the Champions League 2021/22, look no further. We bring you a list of all the teams and their odds to win the Champions League from the leading UK bookmakers. Watch & Bet Football Live =>
Last season, Real Madrid triumphed for the third time in four years, winning 4-1 against Juventus in the final in Cardiff. Los Blancos are the favourites once again the lift the trophy in Kiev next year. Will your team win the Champions League 2021/22? Read on to see a list of all the teams and their odds to win the Champions League 2021/22.
Odds to win the Champions League 2022 (as of 23 February 2022)
Which team will win Champions League 2021/2022?
Odds to win the Champions League 2021/22:
|Champions League Winner||bet365||Unibet||Betfair|
|Paris St Germain||6.50||6.50||6.50|
Who will win Champions League 2022 predictions?
Which team will win the Champions League 2021/2022? There are a lot of interesting stories to follow in the Champions League 2021/22. Who wins their group? Top goalscorer? Who will qualify for the quarter-finals and semi-finals in the Champions League 2021/22? See more odds for Champions League 2021/22 below. Watch & Bet Football Live =>
Which team will win the Champions League 2022 this year?
Who will win the Champions League 2021/2022? Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich and Barcelona are the favourites to win the Champions League 2021/22.
Champions League 2021/2022 odds – Group Stage
Here are the odds for each team to win each respective group (odds from bet365).
Group A: Benfica (10.0), Manchester United (1.2), Basel (26.0), CSKA Moscow (7.0)
Group B: Bayern Munich (2.1), Paris St-Germain (1.67), Anderlecht (151.0), Celtic (251.0)
Group C: Chelsea (1.91), Atletico Madrid (2.38), Roma (6.5), Qarabag (251.0)
Group D: Juventus (6.0), Barcelona (1.17), Olympiakos (501.0), Sporting (17.0)
Group E: Spartak Moscow (11.0), Sevilla (1.91), Liverpool (2.1), Maribor (501.0)
Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk (21.0), Manchester City (1.17), Napoli (5.0), Feyenoord (1001.0)
Group G: Monaco (5.0), Porto (3.0), Besiktas (2.25), RB Leipzig (8.0)
Group H: Real Madrid (1.2), Borussia Dortmund (26.0), Tottenham (4.5), Apoel (4501.0)
Correct as of 27 September 2017
Who will win Champions League 2022 odds? Champions League 2021/22 odds to reach quarter-finals/semi-finals!
|Champions League teams
to reach knock-out stage
|Paris St Germain||1.44||2.25|
Champions League 2021/22 odds – Top goalscorer
|Champions League top scorer||Odds|
|Wissam Ben Yedder||21.00|
Champions League news, statistics and lists
Here is you need to know about Champions League news, statistics and lists
- Champions League Winners list
- Most successful Champions League teams
- Most successful Managers in Champions League
- Greatest players never to win the Champions League
- Worst ever players to win the Champions League
- Greatest ever Champions League Comebacks
- Biggest wins & defeats in Champions League history
- English teams with the most Champions League titles
- Players with most Champions League medals & titles
- Most Champions League Appearances!
- Country with most Champions titles
- Champions League Betting Tips Predictions
Champions League goals and assists
- Players with most Champions League goals
- Champions League top scorers
- Champions League each season’s leading goal scorer
- Champions League Golden Boot Winners list
- Most Assists in Champions League
- Top goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and strikers in Champions League
- More about the Champions League