1. Ross Barkley (Everton)
After a summer move broke down, it’s likely that Chelsea will go back in for Everton’s Ross Barkley in January. The 23 year-old underwent a medical at Stamford Bridge in late August but opted not to join the Blues until he has fully recovered from his current hamstring injury. Like Sanchez, the England international is a free transfer in the summer and will be available on the cheap. He’s not played since August, but should be fully fit by January and could then finally become a Chelsea player.
Read more about Chelsea and Premier League
- Chelsea Player Salaries 2017
- Premier League Transfers 2017
- Chelsea Player Transfers List 2017
- Fastest Players In The Premier League this season
- Lowest Paid Footballers In The Premier League 2017
- Muslim Football Players in Premier League 2017
- Premier League Wages Per Team 2017
Read more about Chelsea at chelseafc.com.