Bournemouth v Chelsea: Predictions and Preview
Team News, Predictions, Previews, Live free streams and Starting Line-ups for the Premier League clash between Bournemouth v Chelsea
Chelsea can move another step closer to securing the Premier League title with victory at Bournemouth on Saturday.
Here is our preview and predictions for the upcoming Premier League game Bournemouth v Chelsea at Vitality Stadium, Saturday, 8 April, 5:30 pm.
DON’T MISS: 5/1 Chelsea to beat Bournemouth=>
Bournemouth v Chelsea: Game facts
Bournemouth have lost six of their eight games against Chelsea in all competitions (W2). Their only win at home came in their first game against them in September 1988.
Eden Hazard has scored three times in three previous Premier League appearances against Bournemouth.
|Free Live stream + Money Back||Enhanced Odds + Free bets||Enhanced Odds + Free bets|
|+ £30 free bets||+100 % Profit Boost||+£50 free bets|
|CLAIM HERE!||CLAIM HERE!||CLAIM HERE!|
Bournemouth v Chelsea – TV channel, time, date, odds and recent meetings
What time is Chelsea v Bournemouth on?, what TV channel is Bournemouth v Chelsea on?
When is the Bournemouth v Chelsea game?
Vitality Stadium, Saturday, 8 April, 5:30 pm UK time.
What TV channel is Bournemouth v Chelsea on? How to watch to the match.
You can watch the match for free here
Bournemouth v Chelsea team news
- Victor Moses could be available to return for Chelsea after missing the last two games with a toe injury.
Bournemouth midfielder Dan Gosling is rated as only 50/50 because of a knee injury.
Chelsea predicted line up vs Bournemouth
Chelsea predicted line up vs Bournemouth: (3-4-3 formation):
- Defenders:Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill
- Defensive Midfielders:Pedro, Marcos Alonso
- Attacking Midfielders:Kante, Matic
- Forwards:Fabregas, Costa, Hazard
Bournemouth predicted line up vs Chelsea
Bournemouth predicted line up vs Chelsea: (4-5-1 formation):
- Defenders:Smith, Francis, Cook, Daniels
- Midfielders:Ibe, Arter, Wilshere, Pugh
- Attacking Midfielders:King
Bournemouth v Chelsea predictions & betting tips
Here are our Bournemouth v Chelsea score predictions and betting tips:
Bournemouth v Chelsea score prediction
Bournemouth v Chelsea score prediction: Chelsea 2-1 Bournemouth
Lawro’s and Merson’s Bournemouth v Chelsea Score predictions
Here are Lawro’s and Merson’s score prediction for Bournemouth v Chelsea game:
Lawro’s prediction: 0-2
Merson‘s prediction: 0-3
What are the odds for Chelsea v Bournemouth?
Premier League Bonus Offers Gameweek 32
Here are some Premier League bonus offers for Gameweek 32:
- Opening Bonus – claim your 100% Deposit Bonus. T&Cs apply. Join Now =>
- Euro Soccer Bonus – chance to earn a bonus up to 100% on your accumulators. Claim Now =>
- Bore Draw, Money Back – get your money back if the game finishes 0-0. Claim Now =>
- Each-way Goalscorer – an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match – if your player scores at any time during the game bet365 will pay you out! Claim Now =>