Watford vs Man City: Live stream, betting, TV, team news
Watford vs Man City: Live stream, betting, TV, team news? Team News, Predictions, Previews, Bet and Live free streams and Starting Line-ups for the Premier League clash between Watford and Manchester City.
Manchester City will look to continue a dominant run over Watford as they continue to hold off a title challenge from Liverpool.
Pep Guardiola’s side have won every game since the Hornets’ run to the top flight, scoring 20 goals and conceding just two over six games.
Watford, meanwhile, have won just twice since going fourth in early September and have picked up just one point from their previous four games to drop to 10th in the standings.
TV Channel, Live Stream & How To Watch
In the United States (US), the game can be watched live and on-demand with fuboTV (7-day free trial) .
New users can sign up for a free seven-day trial of the live sports streaming service, which can be accessed via iOS, Android, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Apple TV as well as on a web browser.
In the United Kingdom (UK), the game can be watched live on TV on BT Sport 1 and can be streamed online via the BT Sport app.
Watford v Man City Live Stream Free
Watford v Manchester City Live Stream Free online? Watch Free live stream on Unibet TV and bet365 TV? You can watch La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 free live streaming on Unibet and bet365. How to watch Watford v Manchester City Live Stream Free online? Watford v Manchester City 2018 live stream: Time, TV schedule and how to watch Watford v Manchester City live stream free, Premier League, Europa League online. Which channel broadcasts Watford v Manchester City on TV?
Watch Watford v Manchester City live stream free
Watch Watford v Manchester City live free, stream on TV? What channel is Watford v Manchester City football game on? BT Sports owns the UK TV broadcast rights for all Champions League games. Coverage of the UEFA Champions League for the 2018-19 season will be handled by BT Sport. Premier League matches are shared between BT Sport and Sky Sports.
Watford v Manchester City live stream free?
Watch Watford v Manchester City Live streaming free? bet365 and Unibet TV stream La Liga, Serie A and much more for free. Watch Live Streaming on over 30,000 events at Unibet TV and bet365. Tuesday’s match between Watford v Manchester City will in addition be broadcasted on Sky Sports HD TV channel and via Sky Sports live streaming.
Premier League: Watford v Manchester City predictions, match date, time and kickoff
- Date: Tuesday, Dec. 4
- Time: 3 p.m. ET
- Location: Vicarage Road Stadium in Watford
- TV channel: NBCSN
- Streaming: fuboTV (Try for free) // BT Sport Score/ Unibet TV and bet365
- Odds: Man. City -360 / Watford +860 / Draw +490
Squads & Team News
Pep Guardiola will assess Sergio Aguero’s fitness, after the Argentine missed Saturday’s triumph over Bournemouth, and he will also wait to see how Oleksandr Zinchenko is after gashing his nose against the Cherries.
Kevin De Bruyne is again ruled out with ligament damage sustained in the Carabao Cup win over Fulham.
Benjamin Mendy is out for up to 12 weeks, while goalkeeper Claudio Bravo is a long-term absentee, having sustained an Achilles tendon injury. The Chilean ‘keeper underwent scans, which confirmed a rupture in the tendon of his left foot.
Possible Line ups: Formation: 4-3-3
Ederson; Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Delph; D. Silva, Gündoğan, B. Silva; Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez
Manager: Pep Guardiola
Adalberto Penaranda (foot) is unlikely to feature, while Daryl Janmaat is also a doubt.
Tom Cleverley (achilles) is close to a return, but Tuesday’s game could prove too soon.
Possible Lineups: Formation: 4-2-2
Foster; Kiko, Mariappa, Cathcart, Masina; Hughes, Doucouré, Pereyra, Grey; Deulofue, Success
Manager: Javi Garcia
Watford v Manchester City: Head-to-head
Watford are winless in their eight Premier League meetings with Man City, losing each of the last six in a row (D2).
Previous five meetings:
|02/01/2018||Premier League||Man City 3-1 Watford||Sterling, Kabasele (OG), Aguero; Gray|
|16/09/2017||Premier League||Watford 0-6 Man City||Aguero (3), Otamendi, Jesus, Sterling|
|21/05/2017||Premier League||Watford 0-5 Man City||Kompany, Aguero (2), Fernandinho, Jesus|
|14/12/2016||Premier League||Man City 2-0 Watford||Zabaleta, Silva|
|02/01/2016||Premier League||Watford 1-2 Man City||Watson; Toure, Aguero|
Watford v Manchester City: Key Stats
- Manchester City have scored at least twice in their last eight meetings with Watford in all competitions, winning all eight by an aggregate score of 27-4.
- Manchester City’s last two away league games against Watford have seen them win 5-0 and 6-0 – the only team to score 5+ goals in three consecutive top-flight away games against an opponent is West Brom vs Birmingham, between December 1957 and April 1960.
- Only Preston in the first ever football league campaign of 1888-89 (+43) have had a better goal difference 14 games into a top-flight season than Man City’s +37 this term.
- Watford have beaten the reigning champions at home in each of their last two Premier League campaigns, beating Leicester 2-1 in 2016-17 and Chelsea 4-1 last term.
- Watford have won just two of their last 10 Premier League games (W2 D2 L6), having won each of their first four this season.
- Manchester City are unbeaten in 13 away Premier League games, winning 10 and drawing three. In that run they’ve scored 30 goals, while conceding just five and never more than once in a match.
- Watford have lost three of their last four home Premier League games (W1), as many as they had in their previous 15 at Vicarage Road (W8 D4 L3).
- Manchester City striker Aguero has scored 10 goals in six games against Watford in all competitions, including a hat-trick in this exact fixture last term.
- Man City’s Sterling has had a hand in 14 goals in his 12 Premier League games this season (8 goals, 6 assists), more than any other player in the competition.
Watford v Manchester City: Match Odds
Manchester City: 3/10
Odds correct at time of writing, courtesy of bet365.
Premier League Bonus Offers Gameweek 15
Here are some Premier League bonus offers for Gameweek 15:
- Opening Bonus – claim your 100% Deposit Bonus. T&Cs apply. Join Now =>
- Euro Soccer Bonus – chance to earn a bonus up to 100% on your accumulators. Claim Now =>
- Bore Draw, Money Back – get your money back if the game finishes 0-0. Claim Now =>
- Each-way Goalscorer – an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match – if your player scores at any time during the game bet365 will pay you out! Claim Now =>
|Free Live stream + Money Back||Enhanced Odds + Free bets
||Enhanced Odds + Free bets
|+ £30 free bets||+100 % Profit Boost||+£50 free bets
|CLAIM HERE!||CLAIM HERE!||CLAIM HERE!|