1. Cristiano Ronaldo – 127 Champions League goals
Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo makes the top of list of the Top 10 Champions League all time top scorers with 127 goals scored during his time at Manchester United and Real Madrid respectively.
In 2009, Cristiano Ronaldo joined Real Madrid for the then world record fee from Manchester United since the he had established himself as one of the greatest footballers to ever grace the football world. He has won five FIFA Ballon D’Or, as much as Lionel Messi. In summer 2018, Ronaldo left to join Juventus, with who he hopes to win the Champions League next.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the UCL top scorer of all time
Cristiano Ronaldo has won the most Champions League titles as player. He has won five titles. He won a title in 2008 against Chelsea in Moscow with Manchester United.
Ronaldo has also won four times with his current club Real Madrid. He won two titles in 2014 and 2016 after beating their local bitter rivals Atletico Madrid in both final. Later he won another two titles against Juventus in 2017 and against Liverpool in 2018.
Since making his Champions League debut in 2003, Cristiano Ronaldo has gone on to score 127 goals and counting making him the current All time leading goal scorer in the UCL, with 14 goals ahead his rival Lionel Messi.
More Champions League news, statistics and lists
Here is you need to know about Champions League news, statistics and lists
- Champions League Winners list
- Most successful Champions League teams
- Most successful Managers in Champions League
- Greatest players never to win the Champions League
- Worst ever players to win the Champions League
- Greatest ever Champions League Comebacks
- Biggest wins & defeats in Champions League history
- English teams with the most Champions League titles
- Players with most Champions League winners medals
- Most Champions League Appearances!
- Country with most Champions titles
- Champions League Betting Tips Predictions