Blackburn Players Salaries 2022
Blackburn Players Salaries 2022? Salaries of players of Blackburn? Which Blackburn players are the highest paid? Have you ever thought of finding out the list of Blackburn Players Salaries? Well, if you have then worry not because we have prepared a list of the Blackburn Players Salaries 2022 (Weekly Wages) and the full details about Blackburn Rovers players contracts. Watch & Bet Football =>
Blackburn Rovers is a former Premier League club who are currently playing in the Championship. The club is based in Blackburn, Lancashire, England. 7 years after dropping down to the second division The Rovers suffered yet another relegation in 2017. Fortunately, they found their way back in the Championship after the 2017/18 campaign and are hoping to avoid the bottom zone once again.
Blackburn Rovers was founded in 1875, becoming a founding member of The Football League in 1888 and the Premier League in 1992. They have been crowned the English champions 3 times, have won 6 FA Cups, a League Cup, a Full Members’ Cup and spent the majority of their existence in the first division.
They did qualify for the UEFA Cup 4 times: once as League Cup winners, twice as the Premier League’s sixth-placed team and once via the Intertoto Cup. The club’s motto is “Arte et Labore” which means – “By Skill and Hard Work” in Latin.
Blackburn Rovers 2022- New Signings
Blackburn’s nicknames are the “Blue and Whites”, “The Rovers”, and “the Riversiders”. Their rivals include – Burnley FC (known as the East Lancashire derby or ‘Cotton Mills derby’), Preston North End, Wigan Athletic and Bolton Wanderers. The Rovers home ground is at Ewood Park, Blackburn. It can host up to 31,367 fans so it is a decent sized stadium for the Championship.
Ewood Park is made up of four sections: The Bryan Douglas Darwen End, Riverside Stand (because it stands on the banks of the River Darwen), Ronnie Clayton Blackburn End, and Jack Walker Stand (named after Blackburn industrialist and club supporter, Jack Walker).
Blackburn’s current manager is Tony Mowbray. He has been in charge since 2017 and has done extremely well by bringing them back to the Championship after being in the League One. Watch & Bet Football =>
|Name||Age||Signed From||Transfer Fee|
|Ethan Walker||19||Preston||free transfer|
|Callum Brittain||24||Barnsley FC||?|
|Tyler Morton||19||Liverpool U21||loan transfer|
|George Hirst||23||Leicester||loan transfer|
|Clinton Mola||21||VfB Stuttgart||loan transfer|
Blackburn Players Salaries 2022 – Weekly Wages
FAQ – Frequently asked questions
Daniel Ayala Blackburn’s salary?
Daniel Ayala earns £780,000-per-year at Blackburn.
How much does Sam Gallagher earn?
Other European Teams Salaries and Wage Bills and Lists
Read more about Blackburn and other English teams:
- AFC Bournemouth Player Salaries 2022
- Arsenal Players Salaries 2022
- Aston Villa Players Salaries 2022
- Burnley FC Players Salaries 2022
- Cardiff City Players Salaries 2022 (Weekly Wages)
- Chelsea Players Weekly Salary 2022
- Crystal Palace Weekly Salaries 2022
- Everton FC Players Salaries 2022
- Liverpool Players Salaries 2022
- Leicester City Players Salaries 2022
- Manchester City Players Salaries 2022
- Manchester United Player Wages 2022
- Newcastle United Player Wages 2022
- Southampton Player Wages 2022
- AFC Sunderland Player Salaries 2022
- Swansea City FC Players Salaries 2022 (Weekly Wages)
- Tottenham Hotspur Player Salaries 2022
- West Brom Player Salaries 2022
- Watford FC Squad, Team, All Players 2022
- West Ham United Player Salaries 2022
La Liga teams:
- Atletico Madrid Players Salaries 2022
- FC Barcelona Players Salaries 2022
- Real Madrid Player Salaries 2022
- Sevilla Players Salaries 2022
- Real Madrid Squad, Team, All Players 2022
Serie A teams:
Ligue 1 teams:
- Borussia Dortmund Players Salaries 2022
- FC Bayern Munich Players Salaries 2022
- FC Schalke Players Salaries 2022
- Wolfsburg Players Salaries 2022