Swansea City Players Salaries 2020 (Weekly Wages)
Swansea City FC Players Salaries 2020 Salaries of players of Swansea City? Which Swansea City players are the highest paid? Have you ever thought of finding out the list of Swansea City FC players salaries? Well, if you have then worry not because we have prepared a list of the Swansea City FC Players Salaries 2020 (Weekly Wages) and the full details about Swansea City players contracts.
Swansea City Football Club is a Premier League club based in the South of Wales. They were the only Welsh team playing in the Premier League last season. The club was promoted to the Premier League in 2011 and despite a couple of close shaves with relegation, have managed to remain consistently in the Premier League ever since then. However, Swansea was relegated after their poor 2017/18 season and will now play in the Championship for the 2018/19 season.
Swansea City Information 2020
Swansea City Football Club’s nicknames are The Swans and that’s because the club play in white, and also the badge contains a Swan.
The traditional rivals of Swansea City are Cardiff City, who another major Welsh team but are in the Championship. They have enjoyed more time in the Premier League over recent years than their rivals, which will please fans of the club.
Swansea City’s home ground is known as The Liberty Stadium. The ground opened in 2005, so is relatively new ground. With a capacity of 21,088, it is the 3rd largest ground in the whole of Wales, behind the Millennium Stadium and the Cardiff Stadium.
Swansea City Players Salaries 2020 (Weekly Wages)
Players coming to Swansea City FC 2020 – Arrivals 19/20
New player transfer to Swansea City FC 2020
Below is the list of all Swansea City FC new signings 2020. It includes all the top signings that were brought to the Liberty Stadium by Swansea in the 2020 summer and 2020 January transfer window.
|Player||From Club||Transfer sum|
|Bersant Celina||Man City||£3.06 m|
|Joel Asoro||Sunderland||£2.07 m|
|Barrie McKay||Nottm Forest||£504 k|
|Jordi Govea||Real Madrid U19||Free transfer|
|Yan Dhanda||Liverpool U23||Free transfer|
|Total= £5.63 million|
Next are the players that departed Swansea City FC in 2018/19. It is a list of all players who have left Swansea City FC this season.
Players leaving Swansea City FC 2020 – Departures 2018/19
|Player||To Club||Transfer sum|
|Lukasz Fabianski||West Ham||£7.20 m|
|Roque Mesa||Sevilla FC||£5.40 m|
|Kyle Bartley||West Brom||£4.05 m|
|Andre Ayew||Fenerbahce||LOAN (fee £1.35m)|
|Kenji Gorre||Nacional||Free transfer|
|Sung-yong KI||Newcastle||Free transfer|
|Angel Rangel||Without club||End of contract|
In 2020, Swansea City made some interesting signings. They signed Sam Clucas, a central midfielder, from Hull City for £14.75million. The Swans also re-signed former favourite Wilfried Bony for £11.75 million from Manchester City, and Roque Mesa from Las Palmas for £11.25 million. They also brought in Renato Sanches and Tammy Abraham on loan.
Swansea City’s 2017 Summer Signings:
- Sam Clucas – £14.75million
- Wilfried Bony – £11.75million
- Roque Mesa – £11.75million
- Renato Sanches – LOAN
- Tammy Abraham – LOAN
Swansea City highest paid player 2020
Who is the highest paid Swansea City Player? The highest paid player at Swansea City is Andrew Anyew currently – among the revealed salaries. He earns a substantial wage of £120,000 per week, although according to reports that is partly subsidised by former club Manchester City. The Swans resigned Bony in the summer after he fell out of favour with the Etihad, although he was supposedly unwilling to decrease his wages to return to the Liberty Stadium.
Things You Need To Know About Swansea City:
- The current Swansea City team is the most expensive in their history
Swansea City FC players salaries per week 2020 (full squad contracts)
Here are the full salaries for Swansea City players:
As you can see, the wages are fairly high for a team in the Championship. They will look to reduce their wage bill this summer as they prepare for at least a season in the Championship.
FAQ – Frequently asked questions
How much does Andre Ayew earn a week?
Andre Ayew earns £9,300-a-week.
Other European Teams Salaries and Wage Bills and Lists
- AFC Bournemouth Player Salaries 2020
- Arsenal Players Salaries 2020
- Aston Villa Players Salaries 2020
- Burnley FC Players Salaries 2020
- Chelsea Players Weekly Salary 2020
- Crystal Palace Weekly Salaries 2020
- Everton FC Players Salaries 2020
- Hull City FC Players Salaries 2020
- Liverpool Players Salaries 2020
- Leicester City Players Salaries 2020
- Manchester City Players Salaries 2020
- Manchester United Player Wages 2020
- Middlesbrough FC Players Salaries 2020
- Newcastle United Player Wages 2020
- Southampton Player Wages 2020
- Stoke City Player Wages 2020
- Sunderland Player Wages 2020
- Tottenham Hotspur Player Salaries 2020
- Watford FC Player Salaries 2020
- West Brom Player Salaries 2020
- West Ham United Player Salaries 2020
- More about Swansea City at https://www.swanseacity.com/
La Liga teams:
- Atletico Madrid Players Salaries 2020
- FC Barcelona Players Salaries 2020
- Real Madrid Player Salaries 2020
- Sevilla Players Salaries 2020
Serie A teams:
Ligue 1 teams: