Queens Park Rangers Players Salaries 2023 (Weekly Wages)
Queens Park Rangers Players Salaries 2023? Who are QPR’s highest-earning players? How much do QPR players get paid? Have you ever wondered on which players at Queens Park Rangers are the highest paid? Well, if you have then worry not because we have prepared a list of the full list of Queens Park Rangers players salaries 2023. Watch & Bet Football Here =>
Queens Park Rangers is a Championship based football club in White City, London, England. Founded in 1886, QPR are one of the oldest football clubs in London and now compete in the second tier of English football. They last played in the Premier League in the 2014–15 season in which they were relegated. QPR have won the League Cup in 1967, as well as the Second Division in 1983 and the Championship in 2011. Additionally, QPR were runners-up in the First Division in 1975–76, and reached the final of the 1982 FA Cup.
QPR’s kit is a white shirt with blue horizontal stripes with white shorts and socks.
Queens Park Rangers Information 2023
QPR’s nickname is ‘The Hoops’ or the ‘Rs’. They are local rivals of Fulham and Chelsea.
Queens Park Rangers main rivals historically have been local neighbours, Chelsea and Fulham. Any time these sides meet up, its called the West London derby. QPR also have a strong distaste for Brentford, Stoke City and Cardiff City.
QPR hosts all their games at Loftus Road which can accommodate around 20,146 fans. So, it is neither the biggest or the smallest stadium. The Queens Park Rangers home colours are blue shirts, blue socks and white shorts. The traditional club crest is a lion rampant, referred to in the team’s nickname “The Lions”.
Queens Park Rangers Players – Arrivals 2022/23
|Jake Clarke-Salter||Chelsea||free transfer|
|Kenneth Paal||PEC Zwolle||free transfer|
|Leon Balogun||Rangers||free transfer|
|Jamal Lowe||Bournemouth||loan transfer|
|Tim Iroegbunam||Aston Villa||loan transfer|
|Taylor Richards||Brighton||loan transfer|
|Elijah Dixon-Bonner||Without Club||–|
|Ethan Laird||Man Utd U21||loan transfer|
|Tyler Roberts||Leeds||loan transfer|
Queens Park Rangers Players Salaries 2023 (Weekly Wage)
Queens Park Rangers, like most other football clubs, do not release their wage bill. However many journalists often break wage bill information from Premier League teams which are often accurate. But for Championship and League One teams, very little is known about players wage bills.
What we can tell you is that the average player wages in the Championship are just under £20,000 per-week. Since QPR are often going between the League One and the Championship, they would probably be on slightly lower than average wages. So here are the
Queens Park Rangers Players Salaries and contract details 2023 –
Highest-Paid Queens Park Rangers Player 2023
Who is earning the most at QPR? Who are the highest-paid players at Queens Park Rangers?
Stefan Johansen is making the most amount of money at QPR right ahead of Taylor Richards. The latter arrived on loan from Brighton after failing to make a single Premier League appearance for the Seagulls.
Queens Park Rangers Players In & Out – Arrivals 2022
|Name||Age||Signed From||Transfer Fee|
|Jake Clarke-Salter||24||Chelsea||free transfer|
|Kenneth Paal||25||PEC Zwolle||free transfer|
|Leon Balogun||34||Rangers||free transfer|
|Taylor Richards||21||Brighton||loan transfer|
|Tim Iroegbunam||19||Aston Villa||loan transfer|
|Tyler Roberts||23||Leeds||loan transfer|
|Ethan Laird||21||Man Utd U21||loan transfer|
QPR Latest News
QPR news is often about game purchases, but it is also very interesting about other parts. Information about QPR tickets , shirts and match kits are available. There are also many who are looking for a logo or wallpaper to have on their mobile or tablets. Click to go to QPR’s official shop, Twitter account and webpage. Watch & Bet Football Here =>
Other European Teams Salaries And Wage Bills Lists
- Derby County Players Salaries 2022
- Brentford Players Salaries 2022
- Swansea City FC Players Salaries 2022
- Stoke City Players Salaries 2022
- Charlton Players Salaries 2022
- AFC Bournemouth Player Salaries 2022
- Arsenal Players Salaries 2022
- Aston Villa Players Salaries 2022
- Burnley FC Players Salaries 2022
- Cardiff City Players Salaries 2022 (Weekly Wages)
- Chelsea Players Weekly Salary 2022
- Crystal Palace Weekly Salaries 2022
- Everton FC Players Salaries 2022
- Liverpool Players Salaries 2022
- Leicester City Players Salaries 2022
- Manchester City Players Salaries 2022
- Manchester United Player Wages 2022
- Newcastle United Player Wages 2022
- Southampton Player Wages 2022
- AFC Sunderland Player Salaries 2022
- Swansea City FC Players Salaries 2022 (Weekly Wages)
- Tottenham Hotspur Player Salaries 2022
- West Brom Player Salaries 2022
- Watford FC Squad, Team, All Players 2022
- West Ham United Player Salaries 2022
La Liga teams:
- Atletico Madrid Players Salaries 2022
- FC Barcelona Players Salaries 2022
- Real Madrid Player Salaries 2022
- Sevilla Players Salaries 2022
- Real Madrid Squad, Team, All Players 2022
Serie A teams:
Ligue 1 teams:
There is absolutely no way Marc Pugh is on £30k a week. Where you getting this from?!?