1. Paul Konchesky
Finally the worst ever Liverpool player is Paul Konchesky. Paul Konchesky joined Liverpool from Fulham in 2010 under the management of Roy Hodgson, a move many considered that the manager was confused to bring in this player at left back who never seemed to know his playing position. Danny Dalglish’s arrival at the Kopites saw Konchesky go out on loan to Nottingham Forest in 2011 and was sold at the end of the season to Leicester City. He is now running a pie shop and does not have a club so one can assume he is retired/ a free agent.
- Top 10 Chelsea flops of all time! 2019- Worst Chelsea signings ever!
- Top 10 celebrities that support Manchester United FC
- Stunning Premier League moments in football – Top 10
- Top 10 Worst football kits ever! 2019
- Top 10 Football Traitors/Judases of all time!
- LIST: Most Expensive Football Player Transfers Of All Time
- Top 10 Worst Liverpool Signings of All Time
- Worst hairstyles in football ever – Top 10!
- Top 10 best selling football shirts 2019